Today, we’ll be out enjoying the rare bit of September sunshine at the Telegraph Hill Super Saturday.
So many events to choose from in the area:
- Somerville Adventure Playground (12-5pm): bouncy castle, creative artworks, adventure play. Free BBQ at 2pm
- Oak Youth Club (50 Turnham Rd, 12.30-5pm): Honor Oak Olympics including face painting, sports, Zumba, benefits advice, bouncy castle, massage, refreshments
- Barnes Wallis (54 Wild Goose Drive, 11.30-4pm): free face painting, benefit advice, health check, refreshments
- Telegraph Hill Centre (12.30-4pm): Reflexology, head massage, table tennis, free cafe,
- Green Shoots (Besson St, 12-4): craft market, bee keeping, cushion making, home made cakes, Grow Wild info
- Common Growth Community Garden (Sandbourne Rd, 12-5pm): gardening, drinks, Grow Wild info
I’ll be out trying to recruit some new Avon customers, but will mainly be out enjoying the afternoon with family and maybe a few friends too.
I really love the diversity of our area. Bee keeping? Reflexology? Zumba? Bouncy Castles? and all for free? Can’t complain!